Answering today’s questions.
The blank questions are here:
I didn't get to posting these yesterday because my Spectrum installer was 3 hours late. I was going to do that after he left, but he didn't get here until around 6, and didn't leave until 8.
- Do you have any plans for the long Labor Day weekend? If so, what are they? No plans here, that I know of.
- What is the usual summer high temperature where you live? that all depends here. On an average day it can get up into the 80’s. If we’re having a heatwave, it goes way higher. We’ve had a lot of those lately.
- Do you like going to the dentist? If Nitrous is involved yeah I definitely do. I don’t mind cleanings, but anything else is definitely not fun. I can’t stand the taste of the numbing stuff, and the fact that it doesn’t wear off for hours and hours afterwards. It’s best that I just not be able to feel the shot in the first place.
- What was the last beverage you spilled on yourself? I’m sure it was water. I drink a whole lot of that, and I tend to drink it while I’m in a supine position.
- How do you order your coffee? I take my coffee black. However if I stay up late for Readathon or during CCC, I’ll make a straight Mocha using chocolate kisses. I don’t like all the froth and cream the coffee shops use though, just the chocolate and coffee.
from Hope’s Notes. https://ift.tt/2WY8dfx