Yeah. I skipped 10 Things Tuesday. I completely forgot about it. That is until after my head hit the pillow of course, then I remembered, and I wasn’t wanting to jump out of bed and write a post.
I haven’t done a Thursday 13 in a while, so I’m going to attempt one 10 Things Tuesday style. Not sure if I can come up with 13 things, but here it goes!
- Thanksgiving went well overall. Mom asked me what was with the whole “changing my name to Hope” thing. They now live across the street from my assistant pastor and his wife, blah! Apparently, the assistant pastor’s wife told mom that I go by Hope at church, which I do. Needless to say, she’s getting a lecture Sunday.
- I was sick last weekend, I started feeling sick the day after Thanksgiving, and I still have some congestion.
- Laurie and I were going to put up my tree today, unfortunately we didn’t have time.
- Apparently I got some bad salami when I ordered groceries yesterday. I ordered a meat and cheese tray for me to have throughout the week, but one package was bad. I told Laurie I wasn’t sure what the return policy was for Instacart, actually I don’t think they have one. Last year, they gave me chicken instead of turkey breast, and I had to keep it. Anyway, apparently the meat was discolored, so Laurie is taking it back to Safeway, and they’re giving me a new one.
- I’d like someone to pay for a year of cable service for me for Christmas.
- I have done absolutely 0 Christmas Shopping! I’m hoping to get away with it. We went shopping on Tuesday, because I needed TP and things, but I didn’t buy any gifts.
- I can’t wait for my day trip on the 20th. I’m pretty sure Laurie and I have decided we’re going, whether or not her client is going with us. Her client’s son will probably be home around that time, and he might want to take her.
- If there isn’t a doctor’s appointment involved, we won’t have to hurry when we’re doing all the pre-CCC shopping.
- I would also like a new-ish phone for Christmas. I was looking at an iPhone 8, which is 2 years old. Definitely newer than the phone I have now, which is 5 years old
- I’m planning on having lots of Chinese food delivered the day after Christmas.
- I need plenty of leftovers to last me through CCC, afterall.
- I suppose I should make a wishlist, and put it on this here blog. Not that anyone would ever get me anything, but it’s always fun to look at those.
- I’m tired, I think I’ll go to bed soon.